Are you interested in reading Christian Books? Just follow the authors in Pinterest! Are you eager to know all the books they wrote? Just follow the authors in Pinterest! Do you want to know their interests and lifestyle? Just follow the authors in Pinterest! You will see all the books written by them there. What is more, you will know more about your favorite authors’ interests. The following list shows the brief introduction of the authors and the Christian books published from Ambassador International.
1. Carrie Daws, Ryan’s Crossing, Crossing Values: Over the years, God rewrote Carrie’s dreams to include being a stay-at-home mom and a writer.
2. Daphne Webb, Mississippi Nights: DM Webb lives, along with her two sons and a variety of pets, in the beautiful state of Mississippi. She is an active member of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW).
3. Holly Durst, Chocolate Socks: Holly’s love is writing children books. The idea for writing her first book came when Holly was given a gift of a box of chocolate and a pack of socks.
4. Jennifer Freitag, The Shadow Things: Jennifer Freitag writes fantasy and historical fiction from her home in South Carolina, where she lives with her husband and two cats. Her inspiration flows from writers like C.S. Lewis and Rosemary Sutcliff, both of whose works have influenced her first novel, The Shadow Things.
5. Lindon and Sherry Gareis, Declutter Now!: Lindon and Sherry Gareis, founders of Action Plan Ministries, debut their writing career with Declutter Now! They are small group leaders and certified Christian Life Coaches from Glendale, AZ with hearts that desire to serve God in a mighty way. They love being outdoors, love being together, and are committed to a lifelong honeymoon…
6. Marcy Lytle, Life is Fluid: Marcy Lytle is currently editor of two local magazines in the Austin, Texas area. She is married to Jon, and they have two children, Kamrin (who is married to Tyler) and Conner.
7. Renee Metzler, Total Home Makeover: Renee Metzler is a freelance author who lives in Central Pennsylvania with her husband, two daughters and cat. After beginning her career as a mother and home manager in 2002, and feeling “lost,” she began to research secrets to the trade of home management, and the idea of Total Home Makeover was born.
8. Steve Goode, Marriage Triage: Stephen Goode is the Pastor of Biblical Counseling and Senior Adult Ministries at Northside Baptist Church in Charlotte, North Carolina. Stephen’s burden and passion is to lead married couples and individuals into a deeper walk with Jesus Christ.
9. Shawn R. Jones, Pictures in Glass Frames: Shawn is a graduate of Rutgers University, where she began her professional writing career. She currently worships at the Resurrection Center in Delaware under the leadership of Dr. S. Todd Townsend and Dr. Cleo V. Townsend.
10. Tica Tallant, What Is Beautiful, Jazzy and the Dog Walk: Tica Tallent has been an educator in public schools for ten years- having earned a Master’s Degree and was selected “Teacher of the Year.”She has now begun a new business – “Professionally Blessed” where she shares her love of fashion and motivates women and men with wisdom for living a complete life.
And don’t forget to follow Ambassador International on Pinterest as well!