For 24 hours we’re offering a powerful non-fiction title for just $2.99! Pick up Dale Ingraham and Rebecca Davis’ book Tear Down This Wall of Silence: Dealing with Sexual Abuse in Our Churches for less than a buck for the Kindle during our one-day sale event. This special pricing will remain through the weekend and then it will return to regular price.
Synopsis: Why do so many of our churches feel like a safe place for sexual offenders, but an unsafe place for survivors of abuse? The wall of silence regarding sexual abuse in our churches must be torn down. Christians must hear. Tear Down This Wall of Silence answers questions such as:
• Who are the Enablers who help keep a system of abuse in place?
• Wrong thinking has kept this sin covered in our churches for decades. What are the truths that need to be proclaimed instead?
• Churches, families, and friends must not turn away. How do we properly grieve such a tragedy? How can we offer hope?
• The offender must show fruits of repentance. How can he begin to make restitution?
• How can the abuse survivor find true safety in Jesus Christ?
Through personal memoir, voices of authoritative professionals, and the words of abuse survivors themselves, Tear Down This Wall of Silence provides a foundational explanation of the problem of sexual abuse in our churches and its aftermath, and offers hope for real change. BUY NOW