“While there is a tendency to think that escaping trials will be the beginning of praise and joy, the Bible suggests that praise and joy can occur in the midst of pain and suffering.”
In Why Me?: Reasoning with God’s Sovereignty in the Midst of Suffering, author Kenny Moore uses the study of Joseph’s life to seek to understand his own circumstances out of his control, and he uses Joseph’s story to teach the reader how he fights through feelings of isolation, learns to trust God, and works through his own battle with cerebral palsy.
Why Me? shares Moore’s journey from anger to gratefulness, the struggles and blessings along the way, and seeks to:
- help readers identify obstacles that need to be conquered,
- reveals how convictions help triumph over temptations,
- offers insight between grace, forgiveness, and restoration,
- teaches readers to embrace truths and enjoy peace, and
- encourages readers to worship and thank God passionately even in the midst of trouble.
Why Me? provides inspiration that life does not need to be perfect in order to have peace.
Learn to experience joy and peace now!