New and Improved Ambassador-International.com Features Full Social Media Integration
For immediate release: Christian publisher Ambassador International is excited to announce the launch of their new website, Ambassador-International.com. The new website includes many upgraded and fresh features:
- Social Media Integration: Visitors can now comment, share, pin and tweet on every Ambassador book title or blog post.
- Ambassador International Blogger Review Program: Bloggers are encouraged to sign up for the new Ambassador International Blogger Review Program as a way to receive free books in exchange for honest reviews.
- Online Manuscript Submission: Potential authors can now submit manuscripts and information directly through the website.
- Downloadable Book Media Kits: Media kits are now accessible directly through each book page. The PDF document can easily be saved or printed.
- Book Databases Searchable by Genre, Author and More: Shoppers can quickly search for books by genre, author or even by what is most popular each week on the Ambassador website.
- Direct Links to Retailers: Rather than operate an online store, Ambassador will now link shoppers directly to retailers they know and trust, including Amazon and Barnes and Noble, for buying Ambassador books and eBooks.
COO Tim Lowry says he feels the new website will be a great sales tool, but also an opportunity for ministry. “Our focus has always been to create content that changes readers’ lives,” says Lowry. “And now we hope this website will help put our content into the hands of even more readers.”
In honor of the launch of Ambassador-International.com, visitors are invited to enter to win an Ambassador children’s book library, featuring all of Ambassador’s recently published children’s and young adult books, a prize valued at more than $90. Entries will be accepted through the website until July 31.
Ambassador International was founded in 1980 in Belfast, Northern Ireland and expanded to Greenville, South Carolina in 1995. Ambassador International’s books and materials have been distributed in dozens of countries and are sold worldwide. For more information visit www.ambassador-international.com. You can also follow @AmbassadorIntl on Twitter or check out Facebook.com/AmbassadorIntl.