Learn more about your favorite Ambassador authors with our “5 Things” series. Amy Grochowski is the author of the Amish love story, Runaway Home, which was released on July 27th! Check out Amy’s five fast facts below…
1. I grew up in Melbourne, Australia, where my parents served as church planters.
2. I met my husband while on a travel nursing assignment to Pittsburgh, PA. I also went to Haiti twice on medical missions.
3. One of my favorite roles in the local church has been serving as the Women’s Discipleship Director.
4. I love history, especially anything to do with World War II. Both of my grandfathers served in the Pacific during the war.
5. I love to cook for family and friends. I’ve gathered an eclectic mix of styles from all the places I’ve lived and traveled.