Several of our authors have enjoyed media attention in recent days and weeks. Here are a few of their interviews and reviews:
- Author Donna Thornton talked about her new book The Easter Donkey on WYFF.
- Dr. Andrew Davis was a guest on the Janet Mefferd Show to talk about his new book An Approach to Extended Memorization of Scripture.
- The Kearney Hub previewed Holly Mthethwa’s upcoming book Hot Chocolate in June. The Lady Prefers to Save calls this book a must-read for spring!
- Longing4Truth.com provided a great review of Peter Hubbard’s book Love Into Light.
- The Easter Donkey received a great review from Thoughts from Mill Street.
- MyJourneywithCandida.com gave Scotties Learn About Respect a wonderful review with lots of photos.
- Thoughtsprayersandsongs.com gave Craig Lounsbrough’s newest book An Intimate Collision a four star review.
- Pamela’s Heavenly Treats reviewed Speed Bumps and Roundabouts by Pip McCracken, giving the book four stars.
- Crossing’s Redemption, Carrie Daws latest novel, received a wonderful review from Paula Lynn McGrew.