Learn more about your favorite Ambassador authors with our “Five Things” series. Reverend Cheryl Anne Kincaid is the author of the eye-opening novel, Karrie’s Thorn, which was released on July 13th! Check out Cheryl’s five fast facts below…
1. I am an ordained Presbyterian Minister, celebrating 16 years of pastoral service.
2. I am a survivor of childhood abuse.
3. I facilitated support groups for survivors of violence for seven years.
4. I have a paralyzed leg due to a car accident in 1993 and walk with a brace and a cane.
5. I am an avid theater fan and literature lover, especially works by Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare.
You can find Cheryl on her website, Twitter, Facebook, and Amazon! Order Cheryl’s newest novel, Karrie’s Thorn, here!