Learn more about your favorite Ambassador authors with our “Five Things” series. Reverend Cheryl Anne Kincaid is the author of the eye-opening novel, Karrie’s Thorn, which was released on July 13th! Check out Cheryl’s five fast facts below…
1. I am an ordained Presbyterian Minister, celebrating 16 years of pastoral service.
2. I am a survivor of childhood abuse.
3. I facilitated support groups for survivors of violence for seven years.
4. I have a paralyzed leg due to a car accident in 1993 and walk with a brace and a cane.
5. I am an avid theater fan and literature lover, especially works by Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare.