Learn more about your favorite Ambassador authors with our “5 Things” series. Dave Milbrandt is the author of the political fiction novel, Fool’s Luck, which was released on July 13th! Check out Dave’s five fast facts below…
1. I am a voracious consumer of British and Australian television.
2. I visited the Soviet Union in high school in the late 1980s.
3. I was an award-winning public affairs commentator in college.
4. I knew I was going to marry my wife after only three dates!
5. I am the guardian of my family’s homemade ice cream recipe that dates back to the 1800s.
You can find Dave on his website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Goodreads, and Bookbub! Order Dave’s newest novel, Fool’s Luck, here!